Thursday, July 31, 2014

AG wish list

1. Addy's Plaid Summer dress
 If memory serves, this was released in the Spring 2011 wave, where the historicals (most of them) got new outfits. This will be for Kirsten. It's not her time period, I know, but Kirsten shines in historicals dresses. With BeForever approaching like a freight train, this is number 1.

2. Sunny Isle outfit

 This way released in May 2014 *checks date* HOLY SHIT IT'S THE LAST DAY OF JULY SCHOOL STARTS IN 3 WEEKS! Anyway, this will be for everyone, most likely Claira because this outfit washes out dolls with lighter skin. See #27 modeling above? She looks like a stick of mozzarella.

3. Double Bow dress
 A little late to the party on this one, bu better late than never. I think everyone will look good in this one. No clue when this first came out, but it's pretty recent.

4.

 Okay this one is a maybe. Really I only want the long sleeved T-shirt and the sneakers. If I do get it I'll probably give the rest to my mom or sell it on the 'Bay (Ebay). This is  hella expensive (48$) ( not really, if were talking AG-Brand,I'm just cheap)

It all comes up to a total of: 166$!!!!!


EDIT- 5. ( actually in-between sunny isle and double bow)

  you can never have to many cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment